Hundreds of millions of people across the globe use Instagram every single day. The social media platform gives users the possibility of reaching a substantial number of people across the globe.
Making use of Instagram to market your business can help you build your brand, get more traffic, grow your list of subscribers to your email list and make sales.
- Keep It Social If you are using Instagram to promote your business Think social, not advertising. Make content that your audience will interact with, not overlook because it appears inauthentic. Show that you like pictures relevant to your area to get people interested in following your blog.
- Provide Value Instagram users are active consumers who conduct studies, so the more information you can offer your followers in the form of photos and carousels, as well cheap likes for instagram as stories, the more valuable.
- Use Stories Instagram Stories provide instant information and instant gratification that. They are only up for 24 hours and create the feeling of urgency and excitement.
- Use Hashtags People are constantly searching for specific hashtags, and your photos will be available for them. A recent Instagram study has shown that the addition of at minimum one hashtag to each of your posts can result in an increase of more than of engagement on average.
- Call To Action Every post you produce must include an explicit call to action that matches your business goal in creating it. Instagram comes with a variety of buttons, including “Buy Now’.
- Link Back To Your Site Instagram is an effective option to get people to your website. More than half of people on the social media platform follow at least one brand, and claim to have gained knowledge about a product or service via Instagram.
- Consistent Brand Image Be consistent with your page’s focus. Only include photos, hashtags video captions, and captions that are pertinent to the subject of your page.
- Create A Good Profile Be sure your Instagram profile is clear to your intended people about you and what you are doing. The search engine of Instagram is text-based, and you have a better chance of getting your name noticed if your username contains a keyword or two that is relevant to your business.
- Switch From Personal To Business Convert to a business-only account to gain access to all of the tools and analytics available.
- Use Your Analytics The process of analyzing your marketing using Instagram is easy. Instagram Insights gives you all relevant information on your Instagram page. It helps you understand how your marketing efforts pay off.